IDS Infotech Limited uses a seamless global delivery network and extensive domain expertise to help any type of business achieve rapid and sustainable cost savings, improve cash flow and drive top-line growth.
We’ve been helping businesses achieve organizational flexibility since 1989. From the US to Europe to the foothills of the Indian Himalayas, the IDS family has over 1000 global employees. IDS applies the latest technological advances, a highly educated workforce and our total customer commitment to provide cost-effective solutions to our clients around the world.
Our experts successfully migrate processes—with quantifiable results—in Engineering Design, Healthcare, Publishing, Legal & IT Services.
IDS Infotech has the capabilities to support and grow large volume, complex, transaction-driven companies. Our state-of-the-art industry solutions—from targeted service improvements to mitigating process, security and regulatory demands of large corporations—consistently deliver unmatched value and quality for our clients.
To contribute to the success of organizations world-wide.
IDS’ mission is to become the world-class organization by providing IT-based services and solutions to rganizations world-wide.
Our strength lies in the values we uphold. In IDS, “Business is All About Values”. We work towards inculcating and nurturing them at every pedestal of success.
• We enhance our customer’s business opportunities and growth through creativity and innovation.
• We believe in healthy competition by delivering the best services and adopting industry leading practices.
• We honor our commitment we make to our customers, employees and society at large and meet them with sincere efforts.
• We satisfy the unique business needs of our clients by adopting a customized, customer oriented approach.
• We go a long way in keeping our employees-our extended family-satisfied, motivated and happy.
We believe in creating lasting value for all our stakeholders
• Primary focus on customer delivery and satisfaction
• Ensure top-most quality, security and compliance
• Provide a smooth service delivery by adhering to SLAs
• Define clear roles and responsibilities
• Conduct formal performance reviews
• Discuss career progression and growth plans
• Provide training and development for employee growth
• Define clear guidelines to manage vendor relationships
• Follow fair and transparent procurement processes
• Provide financial and performance reports
• Conduct quarterly board meetings
• Contribute to our society through various CSR initiatives