Summary: Inde dutch engineering and aerospace services ltd is seeking a CNC (Mill turn) Programmer with recent experience in the aerospace industry. Programmer should have adequate shop floor exposure, good in tooling's, fixture design and generating NC programs in CatiaV5.
Experience: 08- 12 years
Primary Skills: NC programming, Fixture Design using Catia V5
Secondary Skills: Vericut, NX
Education: BE / B Tech in Mechanical
Industry Type: Aerospace
Responsibilities of the position:
- Create and modify NC programs using Catia V5
- Determination of tooling, cutting strategies, speeds and feed rates for cutting machines.
- CNC programming in a manufacturing setting, create and read three dimensional (2D) computer drawings, mechanical equipment design and technology.
- Foundation in metal cutting technologies including turning, milling
- Ability to take design drawings, create tool paths and specify fixturing, tooling and setup.
- Develop manufacturing strategies to produce part in the most effective process
- Create setup and supporting documentation to adequately instruct to shop floor on the loading and execution of automated manufacturing method
- Organize and plan work effectively to produce output according to schedule constraints
- Troubleshoot machining results and work holding issues with production personnel to optimize manufacturing process
- Modification and manipulation of 3D models using Catia V5/NX
- CNC Program validation utilizing Vericut
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
IDS Infotech Ltd.
Our ethos lies in building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. We passionately invest in providing value to our customers; constantly innovating to build customized solutions; mitigating our customer's risks and becoming their strategic partners. ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified, we assure both data security and high quality services. Please visit our website for complete details www.idsil.com
Recruiter Name:Sandeep Thakur
Contact Company:IDS Infotech Ltd.