Position: Sr. Manager Operations
Location: Mohali, India
1. Maintain standardize operational workflows to ensure efficiencies, quality outcome and maximized revenue.
2. Effectively use existing dashboard reporting to maintain and use to demonstrate key highlights.
3. Able to bring improvements in processes through initiatives in all RCM functions that drive business value.
4. Day to day management of client deliverables and escalation.
5. Able to identify process gaps and initiate discussions with client and should be able to effectively articulate the benefits.
6. Establish a robust quality assurance utility & culture that focuses operations management on improving service quality, minimizing cost of errors and poor processing.
7. Develop a strong and high performing team that ensures good quality of work for clients & establishes and maintains Quality improvement activities according to regulatory requirements, policies, procedures and contractual agreements.
8. Review performance of different processes regularly with the team and with process owners.
9. Should be able to identify and suggest automation opportunities.
Required Qualifications & Skills
1. Post Graduate in Business Management
2. Minimum 10+ years of experience of operations management in RCM Process. At least 4 years of managerial experience.
3. Experience in end to end RCM/RPM, Medical Billing, payment posting, claim processing etc.
4. Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and Team management skills.
5. Interpersonal skills to co-ordinate the various processes and employees.
6. Commercial knowledge and ability to work on spreadsheets.
7. Ability to manage line of business with core team.
8. Excellent American English skills commensurate with US Healthcare customer expectation.
Appropriate job applications can be shared at email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent