TECHNICAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
Currently we are hiring for Technical Support Associate at our Noida office. Please find below the JD.
Experience Required: 1 - 2 Years
Salary Upto: 1.5 to 2.5 Lac
Job Location: Sector 02 Noida
- Education: BE / B.Tech / BCA / MCA with MCITP Certification
- Knowledge of Windows7 / Windows 8, desktop OS with strong troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of server OS is added advantage.
- Flexibility to work in 24*7 work environment
Operations & Support
- List all Acquisition & Deployment responsibilities.
- Provide the support to meet SLAs of TSG.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies
List all Operational Management responsibilities.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports GIS infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Technical Support
Role: Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
IDS Infotech Ltd.
Established in 1989, IDS Infotech Ltd. (IDS), has been a preferred Business Process Management and Software Solution provider to Fortune 500 companies and AM100 law firms worldwide for over two decades. A team of over 1,000 trained and skilled professionals, work round-the-clock to deliver quality solutions such as patent research and analytics, technology solutions, content management, engineering design and manufacturing support, physician practice management, eDiscovery and paralegal support, technical help-desk and other industry specific back-office processes. With various delivery centers in North India, IDS has multiple front-end offices globally, including US, UK and the Netherlands.Our ethos lies in building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. We passionately invest in providing value to our customers; constantly innovating to build customized solutions; mitigating our customer's risks and becoming their strategic partners. ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified, we assure both data security and high quality services. Please visit our website for complete details www.idsil.com