Roles and Responsibilities
Review clinical documentation and diagnostic results as appropriate (i.e., to extract data and apply appropriate ICD-10-CM/CPT-4 codes for billing, internal and external reporting, research, and regulatory compliance). Under the direction of Health Information Management, must be able to accurately code conditions and procedures Inpatient /Outpatient type (Interventional Radiology) per the Coding Guidelines.
1. Thoroughly reviews all documentation in the medical record and assigns codes for all diagnoses, treatments, and procedures according to the appropriate classification system for outpatient and Inpatient encounters.
2. Reviews physician assigned diagnosis code after thorough review of the medical record and, if necessary, queries physician for additional clarity in a professional manner.
3. Able to accurately abstract information from the medial records into the abstract system, according to established guidelines.
4. Consistently meets all productivity and quality metrics.
1. Must be able to use standard office equipment and information systems.
2. Ability to interact with other employees through effective communication.
3. Ability to prioritize and shift workloads.
4. Must be flexible to work in evening shift.
5. Must be flexible with shift extension.
6. Good communication skills.
Specialization in Coding: Radiology
IDS Argus Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd.
Established in 2012, IDS-Argus Healthcare Services Private Limited is a joint venture between IDS Infotech Limited (India) and Argus Holding Company LLC (USA). IDS-Argus Healthcare Services Private Limited employs over 200 professionals. IDS-Argus is headquartered in Mohali, with its second office located in New Delhi (Noida), India.
IDS-Argus uses seamless global delivery network and extensive domain expertise to help any type of business to achieve rapid and sustainable cost savings, improve cash flow and drive top-line growth. IDS-Argus applies the latest technological advances, a highly educated workforce and total customer commitment to provide cost-effective solutions to our clients in the US.
For more details please log-on to: www.idsargus.com
or connect with us us at: +911206268203