Job Role: Medical Scribes are the future of an interactive industry. They are the Physicians support system. As a Medical Scribe, you work alongside physicians in a real-time environment. Medical Scribes undertake to create and/ or updating the medical charts of patients in Electronic Health Record (EHR) and thereby freeing the physicians for focusing on what they do best taking care of patients. All this is done while the Scribe is far away from the physician, but connected through technology. With the onset of technology like Google Glass, the idea of a Medical Scribe has become a reality. Being a part of the live physician-patient encounter, Medical Scribes greatly add value by increasing the time spent on patient care. This profile of a Medical Scribe is expected to be a part of the physician-patient interaction remotely and comprehend the conversation in the EHR
- Minimum Any Medical Graduate or above can apply ( B.Pharma, B.Sc Physician Assistant, B.Sc Medical Lab Technicians, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, B Tech Biotechnology, B.Sc Biotechnology, B.Sc Microbiology, B. Sc Food Technology, B.SC Nutrition & Dietetics, B Sc Nursing, B.Tech Food Technology, B Tech BioMedical, B Sc Biomedical, B Tech Biophysics, B.Sc Human Genomics, B.A.M.S, BSc Biology, BSc Botany, M.Pharma, M.Sc Physician Assistant, M.Sc Medical Lab Technicians, Masters of Physiotherapy, M Tech Biotechnology, M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Microbiology, M. Sc Food Technology, M.SC Nutrition & Dietetics, M Sc Nursing, M.Tech Food Technology, M.Sc Human Genomics, Doctor of Medicine, M Tech Biomedical, M Sc Biomedical, M Tech Biophysics, MSc Biology, MSc Botany, BHMS )
- Fresher or Experienced can apply
- Must possess Excellent English Communication skills
- Willing to work in regular night shift
- Must possess basic computer knowledge.
- Clinical Learning Environment that includes US medicines, US compliance, American hospital mechanism and procedures
- Work with experienced American doctors live and learn smart, efficient, and effective strategies.
- Be part of an entirely new line of business in India
- Be an approved Medical Scribe resource.
- Work with a global organization with state-of-art infrastructure
- See, observe, learn from the live conversation between physician and patient
- Work live with the supreme and expertise level of the medical industry.
- Experience clinical exposure while working in a Corporate set-up
- Work in a real-time environment with US Physicians
- Hone your English communication skill
- 2 weekly off on a weekly basis,
- Cab facility for female employees
Job Location: IDS INFOTECH LTD Plot no C138 Industrial Area Phase 8 Mohali Near CDAC Institute. Roles and Responsibilities
For any queries, you can write to email@example.com and if you are interested in the job role then please click on the apply button to submit your resume.
Salary: 324000 Per Annum ( Stiped during first 4-5 Month training )
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BHMS - Any Specialization, BAMS - Any Specialization, MBBS - Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Any Specialization, B.U.M.S - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, BDS - Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Any Specialization, B.Sc - General, Optometry, Food Technology, Geology, Anthropology, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Botany, Nursing, Zoology, B.Pharma - Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Botany, Nursing, Optometry, Zoology, Food Technology, Geology, Anthropology, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology, M.Pharma - Any Specialization, Any Specialization, M.Tech - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, MVSC - Any Specialization, Any Specialization, MDS - Any Specialization, Medical-MS/MD - Neuro Surgery, Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
IDS Infotech Ltd.
Our ethos lies in building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. We passionately invest in providing value to our customers; constantly innovating to build customized solutions; mitigating our customer's risks and becoming their strategic partners. ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified, we assure both data security and high quality services. Please visit our website for complete details www.idsil.com
Contact Company:IDS Infotech Ltd.
Address:C-138,,,IND AREA,PHASE-8, , , MOHALI, Punjab, India
Reference Id:Medical Scribe