Job Designation: Medical Scribe ( WORK FROM HOME ) ( Only Applicants presently living in America can apply )
Job Description: Scribes work directly with physicians and learn about medicine by listening to and documenting patient encounters. Scribes listen to recorded patient visits and are responsible for updating the medical record with a pertinent, well-written medical history, physical examination, assessment and plan, findings and procedures, within a clear time limit, usually 24 hour TAT from time of patient visit. The model is One Scribe/Doctor, working on the doctor's schedule. The expectation is each doctor will have the same Scribe each day, exceptions only for sick days. Scribe vacation is expected to be coordinated with the Provider schedule, wherever possible.
Growth Prospect: Initial hires have the opportunity to grow into QA and Management positions. Opportunity for productivity-based bonuses after the initial period. Each group of 10 Scribes will include a Team Leader. Pay for that leadership time is an additional salary plus a Team performance bonus
- A person with a minimum of 4 years of Medical Transcription Or Medical Scribe experience can apply.
- Must be a current resident of America and must possess a permit to work in the USA
- Willing to work according to the doctor's schedule.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and the language of medicine spoken by physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Excellent professional writing skills, including advanced proficiency in American English grammar and spelling.
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with or the willingness and ability to learn new medical terminology
- Ability to speak, read, and write the English language fluently.
- This is work from a home opportunity so you must provide a workspace in a secure and private location on a computer with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- You must have a typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing a plus.
Shifts: As per Doctors schedule ( ET Time morning 9 am to 6 pm )
Work Location: WORK FROM HOME
Contracted Amount: $300 per week for up to 30 hours and above that $10 per hour.
- Candidates will be hired as Independent Contractors.
- You will be paid during the training and onboarding phase which will last approximately 5 to 7 business days.
- On successful completion of platform training, the trainee will be designated as Medical Documentation Specialist ( MDS ) with approval to work on the DAX Platform.
- Contractors will be eligible for an additional $10 per hour for any hours over 30 hours in the week.
- Contractors will transition to full-time employees at the same minimum rate of pay.
- This position is a full-time job.
- You must have Computer and Connectivity as per attachment A.
- You will be expected to work on the doctors schedule with some flexibility.
- This is a 5 day a week job and may include 1 weekend day with a weekday off.
- We are looking to hire immediately with 20 open positions.
- Employment will be subjected to positive BGVC ( Background Verification Check ) of the candidate and in case BGVC report comes negative after joining then also IDS reserves the right to terminate Contract without any notice or pay in lieu of notice.
For more information, you can mail us at email@example.com or call us at +1 951-215-4195
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Graduation Not Required
IDS Infotech Ltd.
Our ethos lies in building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. We passionately invest in providing value to our customers; constantly innovating to build customized solutions; mitigating our customer's risks and becoming their strategic partners. ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified, we assure both data security and high quality services. Please visit our website for complete details www.idsil.com
Contact Company:IDS Infotech Ltd.
Reference Id:IDS America MS