Roles and Responsibilities
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Python Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Python frameworks ( Flask/Django), building Microservices using Python
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python services & components
- Knowledge of databases (Mysql/PostgreSQL), SQL.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Experience with API debugging and performance testing software.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs & Microservices Architecture
- Experience using Git
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in cloud platforms such as AWS,
- Able to work well on a remote, multi-national team with Agile and Scrum
- In details requirements:
- Expert in Python
- practical experience working on a complex, highly technical, scalable product.
- experience with Python frameworks - Django/Flask
- One year of contributing to a Python application in production
- One year of Restful API, Microservices development/design experience
- knowledge of anyone web servers like Nginx or apache2
- Nice to Have:
- Jira Experience
- Test-Driven Development mindset
- AWS expertise
CV's can be shared at firstname.lastname@example.org or can be contacted at +91-7743079970 for discussion.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
IDS Infotech Ltd.
Our ethos lies in building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. We passionately invest in providing value to our customers; constantly innovating to build customized solutions; mitigating our customer's risks and becoming their strategic partners. ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified, we assure both data security and high quality services. Please visit our website for complete details www.idsil.com
Contact Company:IDS Infotech Ltd.
Address:I-8, Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park, Chandigarh., CHANDIGARH, Chandigarh, India