Currently we are hiring for a Technical Project Manager on Open Source Technologies at our IT Park Chandigarh Office.
- Complete Impact analysis, designs, development for complex cross application projects from Scratch individually or as a team
- Develop, maintain, and distribute (as appropriate) standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new products and services, including an implementation plan, project schedule, project budget, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
- Lead vendor selection process (including RFPs and Pricing) and manage against deliverables (including SOWs, change management, approval of deliverables).
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Provide estimates by coordinating assignment requirements with PM, PO, internal Sales teams
- Manage the technical scope of the project before, during, and after delivery
- Conduct code review and ensure that coding standards are being followed by the team members.
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Serve as the product owner in the Agile / SCRUM development process; write user stories, groom the backlog, and lead sprint planning.
- Technical Mentoring and coaching of the development team
- Recommend changes to improve established development processes
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications
- Participating in client calls together with project teams or CTO and outlining technical matters to be discussed over the call (if any).
- Sharing a project status report with the key stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Managing dependencies across multiple teams.
- Accountable for on-time product delivery, product quality, cost, and operations.
- Must possess strong logical and technical bent of mind.
- Should be eager to learn, adapt and excel in an extreme technologies.
- Good understanding of data structures/DB schema/ troubling shooting & optimization of DB issues
- Must have strong knowledge of API and web services development
- Must know Object Oriented Concepts and new technologies inside out.
- Must know at least one of these frameworks really well: Laravel, Symfony, Cake, Yii2 or Zend framework.
- Must Have skills : PHP, Magento2, ReactJS, Angular, NodeJS, Python, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Agile, Scrum, MySQL, PostgreSQL , Mongo DB.
- Working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git/Bitbucket, SVN and Project Management tools like Jira/ Redmine/ Trello is a MUST.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Well acquainted with various estimation techniques
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, web 2.0 UI and Bootstrap is a plus.
- Working knowledge on Java/Python is a plus
Desired Candidate Profile
IDS Infotech Ltd.
Our ethos lies in building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. We passionately invest in providing value to our customers; constantly innovating to build customized solutions; mitigating our customer's risks and becoming their strategic partners. ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified, we assure both data security and high quality services. Please visit our website for complete details www.idsil.com
Contact Company:IDS Infotech Ltd.
Address:C-138,,,IND AREA,PHASE-8, , , MOHALI, Punjab, India